MaxiSys MS906 android-based scan tablet replaces the MaxiDAS DS708.
Autel MaxiSYS MS906 is based on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and offers extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price.
The MS906 is not wireless, it is powered through the OBD-II Main Cable when connected to an OBD-II/EOBD compliant vehicle’s vehicle’s data link connector (DLC). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card up to 32GB.
Behind the 8” capacitive HD touch screen is an Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive.
2. Online Update
3. English language
4. 2 year warranty and 2 year free online update .
5. With Big Screen
6. Run faster than autel maxidas ds708
8. High resolution
9. High hardware configuration
10. AUTEL Authorized Distributor
Features and capabilities of MS906
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Extremely easy-to-use with integrated vehicle communication interface
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)