One of the WIFI BWM ICOM A2+ B+C diagnostic system with ICOM Rheingold ISTA-D ISTA-P customers reported that after he replace the ICOM firmware to V1.38, however he fail to make use of the WIFI wi-fi connection and Expert Mode.
Here is the correct answer supplied:
BMW ICOM with Expert Mode/ Developer Mode permits BMW customers and technician rather more coding and programming prospects, like self-leveling suspension, facet airbags for rear passengers, computerized operation of tailgate, distant closing home windows and so forth capabilities. The ICOM Rheingold software program is suitable BMW ICOM A1, ICOM A2 and BMW ICOM A3.
Setup and use Expert Mode directions:
1. Install BMW ICOM ISTA-D ISTA/P diagnostic& programming software
2. Select ISTA/P server automatically
3. Press “Connect” button on the bottom of the program
4. Expert Mode is ready to use. Select Process control units
5. Following is the control module available list. ISTA/P server will detect what control modules should be re-programmed or re-coded automatically.
6. Click immediate measures to hide or enable all actions