Though different in prices, they have a total same diagnostic function. The main reason for the difference price is they have different hardware.
Below are details of MK908P vs MaxiSys MS908SP:
Compare from Hardware, Software and Price:
* Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Hardware
* Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Sofware
* Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Price
Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Hardware
Difference between MS908SP and Maxisys Elite on Hardware:
* Display: MK908P diagnostic scanner features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provide a better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
* Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908SP, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Sofware
Maxicom MK908P VS Maxisys MS908S Pro on Price
Usually in the market, Autel Maxisys MS908S pro sale $2399 and MK908P sale $2499
If you have enough budget and want a faster scanner powerful battery then you can choose Autel Scanner MK908P. If you have a limited budget and looking for a high-quality and professional diagnostic system, MS908S Pro is better for you.