This instruction shows you to start the Porsche Panamera level system programmed with X431 after replacing the air spring.
During operation, please ensure that the power supply voltage is not lower than 12V.
Other operations should meet the requirements of the prompt.
1. Select Porsche V21.80 or higher.
2. Choose automatic search
3. Select Quick Test and click Yes.
4. Select level control
5. Select the version information.
6. After confirming the Porsche part number and diagnostic software number, click OK
7. Select special functions.
8. Choose to replace the air spring
9. Click [Charge Air Spring]
10. Click OK to enter the interface to view the status and value of battery voltage, ignition and engine speed
11. Click Next, select the second item of air spring selection, it appears 4 options of left front, right front, left rear and right rear
12. Choose the air spring option
13. For example, select the second item [front right], click [start], the values of “Inflate air spring with accumulator” and “End filling
process” are changed from “Waiting” to “Function completed”, and the status is is acceptable
14. After the front right item, click [Air Spring Selection] to select any one of front left, rear left, and rear right. Click [start]
15. To discharge the air spring, click [Air Spring Ventilation] in the special function
16. Click OK to enter the interface and view the status and value of battery voltage, ignition and engine speed
17. Click Next, select the second item of the air spring selection, it appears 4 options of front left, front right, rear left and rear right
18. Select [Front Right].
19. Click [Start], pay attention to the prompt, the value of “Bleed Spring” has been changed to the function is completed, the status is OK
20. After the front right item, click [Air Spring Selection] to select any one of front left, rear left, and rear right. Click [Start] and repeat the above two steps