- Support IMMO functions for over 80 worldwide makes and models.
- Equipped with UP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
- Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Reliable programming tool
Equipped with the competent key programmer UP400, the OtoSys IM600 is a reliable key and chip programming tool that covers most of the aftermarket keys and fobs as well as MCU & EEPROM chips.
- Key read/write
- MCU & EEPROM chips read/write
- IC card read/write
- Remote control frequency detect
- Mercedes infrared key read/write
IM600 advanced sevice fnctions:
The OtoSys IM600 offers time-saving shorcuts to access all the commom service functions with one touch of the screen.
- Direct access to complete service functions including:
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (EPB)
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors (DPF)
- Reset Steering angle sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals (Oil Reset)
- Support TPMS sensor relearn (TPMS)
- Support battery registration and reset (BMS)
* Support IMMO functions for different makes and models.
* Equipped with UP200 to support transponder read/write/identification, ECU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO password read.
* Display live data is text, graph & analog for easy data review.
* Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
* Support relearn parking brake pad after replacement.
* Support forced regeneration and adjusting injectors.
* Support Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) services.
* Support service mileage and service intervals reset.
* Support TPMS sensor relearn.
* Support battery registration and reset.
* Support online update.
Q: What is the vehicle coverage of Auro tools?
A: By now, Auro tools provide immobiliser functions for over 50 USA, Asian, European vehicle makes and models. The vehicle coverage expands with regular updates.
Q: How to learn a key to a vehicle?
A: To learn a key to a vehicle, usually you need to use the IM100/IM600 to read the password (i.e. PIN code or other similar code) from the vehicle, then log in the immobiliser system with the password and follow the instructions on the IM100/IM600 to complete the operation.
Q: Problems & Solutions: Software version?
The vehicle coverage chart on the website lists that the tool is compatible with my vehicle, but I don’t see it on the tool.
Ensure that your tool has the latest software. Update instruction: Power on your IM100/IM600, connect it to the Internet via Wi-Fi and click the Update icon in the OtoSys system to check if there is any update, and then click the Update button if there is an update available, your device will be automatically updated.