AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 kit support vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, now we show how to use autel maxidas ds808 to diagnose Honda Ridgeline, fully scan truck systems, read and clear all DTC codes
steps 1: use the 16pin main cable to connect AUTEL DS808 with truck via the OBD2 port. then you can see both the power indicator (left) and vehicle communication indicator (right) on
Step 2: long press the LOCK/POWER button to turn on AUTEL DS808 scanner, The main menu show as below, you click “Diagnostics” icon to start
According to Honda brand, click the “Asia” tab to select “Honda”
Step 3: you click “Auto Detect” and autel ds808 will automatically show you this Honda Ridgeline VIN
Click “OK” and you can also view vehicle info, click “Yes” to go on.
Model year: 2006
VIN as above
Step 4: select vehicle region
Select “Diagnosis” and “Auto Scan” function
you can see AUTEL DS808 starts to scan full systems for Honda Ridgeline!
you just need to wait the process complete 100%,When it complete, DS808 will show you: which systems get wrong and how many faults it found.
Step 5: In this case, there are DTC codes exist in TPMS and Body Electrical modules:
Body Electrical DTC code: B1177
TPMS DTC codes: 11-1, 13-1, 17-1, 32-1, 37-1
Click the fault to read and clear DTC codes easily! Now NO DTC exists in TPMS and Body Electrical modules anymore!
How to update Autel DS808 software:
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu;
or tap the update notification message when received one;
or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.
The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume
from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.