With the huge amount of marketing and varying products and services available today, making your brand stand out is important. You need to offer something that other companies don’t, and Ford have taken this to another level with their new Prisoner Transport Vehicle for 2015.
Ford have taken innovative and creative thinking and applied it to every area of design and development by creating a vehicle that is uncomfortable for prisoners being transported. The car is a PTV that can carry up to 12 prisoners in three separate compartments and has had the knowledge and expertise of police officials and transport solutions companies across America. The transport vehicle is said to be a new or redesigned version of the common paddy wagon.
The Autel MaxiSys Mini ultra-mobile automotive diagnostics solution comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and more. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs with a 7.9” screen, the MaxiSYS Mini helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with the standard 16 pin DLC connector, software and one year of free vehicle updates.
The space within the vehicle is used to its optimal extent, and the different compartments make it flexible and practical for officers of the law. The compartments allow prisoners to be transported according to their different security needs Autel Scanner, and there are straps to hold onto through handcuffs in order to remain stable while the vehicle is moving. The three compartments are also accessible separately through the rear and side doors – adding to the practicality of the car.
MaxiSys Mini Product Features & Functions· Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
· 8 inch 1,024×768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
· Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard
· Wi Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources
· Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
· Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
· Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
· The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra range Bluetooth
· Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
· Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
· Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 40 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
· Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
· Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
· Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
· Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
· Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
· Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
· Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
· Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
· Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases